Popular Foods in America

As number three on the list I looked on for this assignment, I chose a food I know everyone in America has had at least once: pizza! Pizza is an extremely common food in the United States and most places you go there will be this tasty food. Chicago is especially known for it’s pizza, with deep dish pizza as something they are specifically known for. There can be many different ways to eat this food; for example, with many different toppings, like pepperoni or vegetables, thin crusted or even gluten free. Everyone can make their pizza just the way they enjoy it, making it something many people like to eat. As a fairly simple food, with only bread, tomato sauce, and cheese, I’m not exactly sure why it has become so popular in my country, but I too am among those who love to eat pizza!

The website’s link that I found my information on is: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2788395/pass-protein-america-s-50-favorite-foods-revealed-steak-chicken-topping-list.html

3 thoughts on “Popular Foods in America

1. Maddi!,
    Hi! I came to visit your awesome blog and I love it! The background is amazing and your posts give really great information on what the assignments are.
    I LOVE pizza! Pizza is not only very popular in the U.S. but also here in Canada! My favorite pizza would probably be either normal cheese with mozzarella or a pizza with ham and bacon on it (meat lover pizza). But I also love deep dish pizza! What is in your opinion the best place to get pizza?
    Thanks,
    -Autumn

2. Hi Maddie,
    I live in Canada and pizza is quite popular here. I really like pizza but my favorite food is fajitas, I made a post about it check out my blog and read it. Were about do you like in America east coast, west coast, northern parts exc. I live in British Columbia on the west coast and no we are not British here.
    -Rylie 🙂
    http://ryliez13.edublogs.org